There are numerous applications, forms, and permits utilized by the Township for various purposes. In the Applications/Forms/Permits Section to the right we have compiled a list of frequently used documents. More information when a particular document is required may be found under a specific Department’s page or contact us directly by email or telephone.
Additional documents and permits may be required from other sources than the Township. For example, applications to construct a driveway or in the County right-of-way must be obtained directly from the Road Commission of Kalamazoo. A link has been provided below for further details.
Comstock Township now allows the keeping of chickens as an accessory use, on a non-commercial basis, in residential districts BY PERMIT ONLY. For supplemental information click here. An application is available under the Applications/Forms/Permit Section of this page.
For zoning ordinance information on fences in residential areas click here; Fence Information
Building & Land
- KABA Building Permits
- Accessory Dwelling Unit (ADU) Packet
- Collection Box Permit Application & Affidavit
- Land Division/Re-description Application
- Land Combination Form
- Planning & Zoning Application
- Property Transfer Affidavit
- Sheds & Accessory Buildings Zoning Compliance Permit
- Wireless Communication Systems Permits
- Keeping of Chickens on a Residential Lot
- Change in Use of Property – Zoning Compliance Permit
- Sign Permit
- Principal Residence Exemption (PRE) Affidavit
- Principal Residence Exemption (PRE) Active Duty Military Affidavit
- State Tax Commission Affidavit for Disabled Veterans Exemption
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Request for Public Records
- Hawkers, Peddlers & Solicitors Licensing Application
- Parade Permit