Saturday August 1, 2020
Our Office will be open Saturday August 1 from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM to assist Comstock residents with their Absentee Ballot Applications, Ballots and Voter Registrations
We will have voting booths set up if you wish to vote your ballot once it’s issued to you.
Please bring any of the following Forms of ID to receive your ballot.
Acceptable Forms of ID
- Driver’s license from Michigan
- State ID card from Michigan
- Current federal or state-issued photo ID card
- Current U.S. Passport
- Current Student photo ID card/badge (high school or college)
- Current Military photo ID
- Current Tribal photo ID card
Monday August 3, 2020 ( Day before the Election)
Monday August 3 at 4:00 PM is the deadline to issue a voter an Absentee Ballot. Once you receive your ballot, it must be voted in office.
You can track your ballot HERE
Ballot Drop Box