Save Time! Save Money!
CAMPAIGN FINANCE LAW TRAINING
YES, CAMPAIGN FINANCE LAW APPLIES TO YOU!
County Elections Specialist Sarah Joshi will present an informative session to help candidates understand their responsibilities under Michigan’s campaign finance law.
In this session, You’ll Learn:
- Who has responsibilities under the law
- How to obtain a reporting waiver
- Campaign statement types and due dates
- Who can contribute to your campaign
- Treasurer responsibilities
- Tips for successful reporting
Wednesday, July 15 6-8 P.M. or Thursday, July 16 4-6 P.M.
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive Zoom Link
We Welcome your questions. Call Kalamazoo County office at 384-8080 for more information.