Continuing as Scheduled!!
2020-Curbside bulk pick up services March 23, 2020 thru March 27, 2020 and October 12, 2020 thru October 16, 2020
The Township of Comstock will have two curbside bulk clean up weeks. March 23, 2020 thru March 27,2020 and October 12, 2020 thru October 16,2020. Clean up is for residents that live within the Township limits only.
Household doors and windows, furniture, mattress/box springs, carpeting, toys, miscellaneous rubbish/junk, and packaging will be accepted. Glass should be in cardboard box or other sturdy
container and taped shut. Carpet must be bundled in 4 ft or shorted length. Mattress/Box Springs must be wrapped.
The Following items will NOT be accepted:
- Freon appliances such as refrigerators, freezers, & dehumidifiers
- Electronics including computers, printers, monitors, and accessories
- Auto parts or engines
- Oil, Gasoline or antifreeze
- Florescent light bulbs
- Chemicals, paints, solvents pesticides, herbicides
- Other household hazardous waste
- Iron or steel or cast iron bathtubs
- Medical Waste