Youth Baseball Practice League:
Our 2021 youth Baseball League registration begins January 4th at 8:00am and closes April 2nd at 5:00pm.
Due to limited field availability we are only taking 16 teams total. So whatever age divisions fill up with at least 4 teams first, will be held. If a division does not fill up with 4 teams, registration money will be refunded and that age division will be eliminated.
- The Comstock Parks & Recreation Youth Baseball League is for 10U, 11U, 12U, 13U & 14U teams.
- The season is 8 weeks, game starts at 6:30pm
- League fee is $850 per team.
- Leagues start the week of April 26th
- Games are played at Wenke Softball Complex inside River Oaks County Park.
- Teams will play on either Tuesdays or Thursdays, depending on how many teams register for each division.
- A minimum of four teams must be registered in each division by April 2nd, that division will be eliminated. We do have the option to combine divisions to continue the divisions.
- Payment is due IN FULL within seven days after registering your team. If you do not pay in full 7 days after your registration is submitted, your registration will be void and we will open up your spot to other teams.
- The Comstock Parks & Recreation Department Youth Baseball league is sanctioned with Baseball Players Association (BPA). BPA Insurance is required. Please provide proof of insurance and BPA Sanction Number within 7 days of registration.